Share It On :
SBI PO Exam 2017: Notification of 2313 Posts
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for the recruitment of 2313 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below:
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 2313
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
1. SC: 347 Posts
2. ST: 350 Posts
3. OBC: 606 Posts
4. GEN: 1010 Posts
Candidates age should be 21 – 30 years (must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1987 and not later than 01-04-1996) as on 01-04-2017. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen & Others candidates as per rules.
Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Group Exercises, Interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for General and Others, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online by using Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.sbi.com” from 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
|Start Date for Online Registration Including Edit/Modification of Applications||07-02-2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration Including Edit/Modification of Applications||06-03-2017|
|Date for Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges||07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017|
|Date for Download of Call Letters for Online Preliminary Examination||15-04-2017 onwards|
|Date for Online Examination – Preliminary||29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May’17|
|Date for Result of Online Exam – Preliminary||17-05-2017|
|Date for Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam||22-05-2017 onwards|
|Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Main||04-06-2017|
|Date for Declaration of Result – Main||19-06-2017|
|Date for Download Call Letter for Interview||26-06-2017|
|Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||10-07-2017 onwards|
|Date for Declaration of Final Result||05-08-2017|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Candidates|
|Date of Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training||07-04-2017 onwards|
|Date of Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||17-04-2017 to 22-04-2017|