Share It On :
Bank of Maharashtra has published notification for the recruitment of 1315 Probationary Officer, Senior Manager, Manager, Clerk & Legal Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-08-2016 to 06-09-2016. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below:
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1315
Name of the Post: Officer & Clerk
1. Probationary Officer: 500 Posts
2. Senior Manger (MMGS – III): 100 Posts
3. Manager (MMGS II): 200 Posts
4. Security Officer – Manager (MMGS II): 15 Posts
5. Clerk (Sales Assistant): 200 Posts
6. Legal Assistant: 100 Posts
7. Agriculture Assistant: 200 Posts
Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 28 years for Post No. 01, 05, 06 & 07, 23– 32 years for Post No. 02 & 03, 28 – 45 years for Post No. 04 as on 01-07-2016. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates as per GOI Rules & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Candidates should possess Graduation for Post No. 01, Graduation and Professional qualifications like MBA(Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB for Post No. 02 & 03, Graduation in any discipline for Post No. 04, 05, Graduation in Law for Post No. 06 & Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Activities for Post No. 07 from a Government recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates will be selcted based on online examination, Group discussions/ interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Application Fee and Intimation Charges for OBC / General candidates and Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 12-08-2016 to 06-09-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
2. Click on “Recruitment of Officers & Clerks Date of Online Registration from 12.08.2016 to 06.09.2016″.
3. Again Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions
4. Fill all the details & submit the form
5. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-08-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 06-09-2016
To see full notification click on the link below -