Share It On :
RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) AND JUNIOR AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATES IN CLERICAL CADRE IN STATE BANK OF INDIA
Total Posts - 15431
Online Resgistration - From 05.04.2016 to 25.04.2016
Tentative Exam Date - May/June 2016
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as (i) Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) (ii) Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State and for one post only.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-04-2016. Age relaxation is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent for Junior Associate, Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities for Junior Agricultural Associate from a Government recognized university/ Institute.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online written test (Preliminary & Main Examination), interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) through online payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 05-04-2016 to 25-04-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to online candidates have valid email & contact no.
2. Log onto the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
3. Click on “Careers with us” ——>”Select the Desired Post”.
4. Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Get registered & then fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button.
7. Make payment through online.
8. After successful submission of online application, take printout of online application for future use.
Click on the link below to see the detailed notification -