Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1 - 5): Solve the following questions. Select your answer and click on the sbumit button to check your answer.
1. Four girls ( G1, G2, G3, G4) and three Boys (B1, B2, B3) are to sit for a dinner such that no two boys should sit together nor two girls. If they are successively sitting, what is the position of B2 and G3 ?
3rd and 4th
4th and 5th
5th and 6th
2nd and 3rd
None of these
2. A man Z goes to a party hosted by his brother "A" who has a daughter "B", "B" is dancing with her brother "C". What is "Z" to "C"?
3. 12 January 1980, was a Saturday, 12 January 1979 was a–
4. Arrange the given words in sequence in which they occur in the dictionary and find the third word from last.
Cannot be determined
5. In this question, a word has been given following by four other words, one of which can be formed by using the letters of the given word. Find this word.
Tags : ssc cgl exam online exam preparation reasoning aptitude