Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1 - 5): Solve the following questions. Tick the correct answers and click the submit button to check the correct answers and your score.
1. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word TRIBUNAL each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet?
More than three
2. In a certain code DOWN as ‘5@9#’ and NAME is written as ‘#6%3’. How is MODE written in that code?
None of these
3. How many meaningful English words can be formed with the letters LGEU using each letter only once in each word?
More than Three
4. In a certaincode THRIVES is written as SIUHRDU. How is SOULFUL written in that code?
5. What should come next in the following letter series?