Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1 - 7): Solve the following questions -
1. How many meaningful English words can be made with the letters SULETR using each letter only once in each word?
e) More than three
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
3. In a certain code, DEEP is written as 60 and RABIT is written as 100. How is HAIR written in that code?
e) None of these
4. If it is possible to make a meaningful word with 1st, 5th and 8th letters of the word ‘INDISTINGUISHABLE’, which of the following will be the 2nd letter from the right end? If no such word can be formed give ‘X’ as the answer and if more than one such word can be formed give ‘Y’ as the answer
5. If all vowels in the word SOVEREIGN are arranged in alphabetical order and all consonants are arranged in reverse alphabetical order then which of the following letter will be third to the right end?
6. How many digits are there in the number 893642 retain its position if they are rearranged in ascendingand descending order?
7. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word TRANSCRIBE each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet?