Share It On :
Directions - Solve the following questions -
1. The average age of 25 subordinates in an office is 30 yr. If the age of Manager is added, the average increases to 31 yr. What is the age of the Manager?
2. Class A has students twice that of class B. After adding 20 students to class A and 30 students to class B, the total number of students in both the classes is 140. What is the number of students in class A in the beginning?
3. Find the lowest number which when divided by 8, 12, 15 and 20 leaves the remainder 2.
4. If B becomes A and P becomes O, what will K becomes in the English alphabet?
5. The given word is followed by 4 responses, one of which cannot be formed by using the letters of the word given 'CAMBRIDGE'. Find out the word.