Share It On :
1. Arrange the following words as per dictionary:
d, c, e, b, а
d, b, c, d, e
с d, b, а е
с b, d, e, а
2. Which one of the given responses would be a meaningful order of the following words?
a, b, d, e, c
a, d, e, b, c
d, a, e, b, c
d, e, a, c, b
3. In the certain code language ‘INCORPORATE’ is written as 'HCGJSLJSXHO' and 'PELMET’ is written as 'LOFDOH'. How will be the word 'MOLTEN' be written in that code language?
4. A word given in capital letters is followed by four words. Out of these only one cannot be formed by using the letters of the given word. Find out that word.
5. If 'x' means '—', '—' means ' / ', '+' means 'x' and ' / ' means '+', then what will be the value of the following expression?
16 × 8 / 4 - 3 + 9 = ?