Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1- 5): In these questions a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part at A, B and C which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, your answer is ‘D’.
1. She is quite without affection and has no false pride.
2. I have seen much of the plays of Shakespeare acted.
3. I have bought this house in 1970 for Rs two lakhs.
have been bought
4. The child died from jaundice.
5. I will phone you after I shall arrive.
after I shall have arrived
after I arrive
after I arrived