Share It On :
1. A square of side 3 cm is cut off from each corner of a rectangular sheet of length 24 cm and breadth 18 cm and the remaining sheet is folded to form an open rectangular box. The surface area of the box is
2. The perpendiculars drawn from the vertices to the oppoiste sides of a triangle, meet at the point whose name is
3. The volume of air in a room is 204 m3. The height of the room is 6 m. What is the floor area of the room ?
4. If the total surface area of a cube is 96 cm2, its volume is
5. From a point P, two tangents PA and PB are drawn to a circle with centre O. If OP is equal to diameter of the circle, then ∠ APB is