Share It On :
1. X, Y and Z can do a work in 15 days, 10 days and 30 days respectively. X is helped by Y and Z every third day. In how many days will the work be completed :
None of these
2. A group of 18 men and 12 women can do a piece of work in 18 days. A woman takes twice as much time as a man to do the work. How many days will 8 men take to finish the same work P
3. Two trains start at the same time from Aligarh and Delhi and proceed towards each other at 36 kmph and 42 kmph. respectively, when they meet, it is found that one train has travelled 48 km more than the other. The distance between the two stations (in km) is :
4. A 250 metre long train is running at the average speed of 90 km/hr. How long will it take to pass a standing man ?
5. Two trains of length of 250 metres and 200 metres are running in the same direction. If the trains cross each other in 45 seconds and the speed of the first train is 27 km/hr, find the speed of the second train.