Share It On :
1. Suresh started cycling along the boundaries of a square field from corner point A. After half an hour, he reached the corner point C, diagonally opposite to A. If his speed was 8 km/hour, what is the area of field in square km.
2. The age of Arvind's father is 4 times his age. If 5 years ago, father's age was 7 times of the age of his son at that time, what is Arvind's father's present age?
3. A began a business with Rs. 2100 and is joined afterwards by B with Rs. 3600. After how many months did B join, if the profits at the end of the year are divided equally?
4. Three men A, B and C walk round a circle 1760 metres in circumference at the speed of 160m/min, 120m/min and 105m/min respectively. If they all start together and walk in the same direction, at what time will they be together again.
5. Two circles touch externally. The sum of their areas is 130 cm3 and the distance between their centres is 14 cm. Find the radius of the larger circle.