Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1 - 5): Solve the following questions -
1. A man can row upstream at 8 kmph and downstream at 13 kmph. The speed of the stream is
None of these
2. If the sum of the interior angles of a regular polygon measures upto 1440 degrees, how many sides does the polygon have?
3. A alone can do a piece of work in 6 days and B alone 8 days. A and B undertook to do it for Rs.3200. With the help of C, they completed the work in 3 days. How much is to be paid to C?
4. A shopkeeper give 12% additional discount on the discounted price, after giving an initial discount of 20% on the labeled price of a radio. If the final sale price of the radio is Rs.704, then what is its labeled price?
5. A person was asked to state his age in years. His reply was, “Take my age three years hence, multiply it by 3 and then subtract three times my age three years ago and you will know how old I am.” What was the age of the person?