Share It On :
Directions (Q 1 - 7): Solve the following questions. Select the correct answer and submit the them by clicking the Submit button given at the end to check the result.
1. After replacing an old member by a new member, it was found that the average age of five members of a club is the same as it was 3 years ago. What is the difference between the ages of the replaced and the new member?
None of these
2. A child has three different kinds of chocolates costing Rs.2, Rs.5 and Rs.10. He spends total Rs.120 on the chocolates. What is the minimum possible number of chocolates, he can buy, if there must be atleast one chocolate of each kind?
3. A, B, C rent a pasture. A puts 10 oxen for 7 months, B puts 12 oxen for 5 months and C puts 15 oxen for 3 months for grazing. If the rent of the pasture is Rs. 175, how much must C pay as his share of rent?
4. A bag contains 6 black and 8 white balls. One ball is drawn at random. What is the probability that the ball drawn is white?
5. The ratio between the present ages of P and Q is 6 : 7. If Q is 4 years old than P, what will be the ratio of the ages of P and Q after 4 years?
3 : 4
3 : 5
4 : 3
7 : 8
6. I gain 70 paise on Rs.70. My gain percent is
7. The distance between two cities A and B is 330 Km. A train starts from A at 8 a.m. and travel towards B at 60 km/hr. Another train starts from B at 9a.m and travels towards A at 75 Km/hr. At what time do they meet?
Tags : numerical ability maths bank exam preparation online exams ssc cgl exam