Share It On :
1. In a division sum, the divisor is 10 times the quotient and 5 times the remainder. If the remainder is 46, the dividend is:
None of these
2. If 1.5 x= 0.04 y, then the value of (y-x) (y+x) is:
3. An employee may claim Rs. 7.00 for each km when he travels by taxi and Rs. 6.00 for each km if he drives his own car. If in one week he claimed Rs. 595 for traveling km. How many kms did he travel by taxi?
4. A certain number of two digits is three times the sum of its digits. If 45 be added to it, the digits are reversed. The number is:
5. Three years ago the average age of A and B was 18 years. While C joining them now, the average becomes 22 years. How old (in years) is C now?
Tags : insurance exam lic general insurance aao ado maths qunatitative aptitude numerical ability