Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1-5) Following questions are based on the five three digit numbers given below.
519 328 746 495 837
1. If half of the 2nd highest number is subtracted from the 3rd highest number, what will be the value?
None of these
2. If the positions of the 1st and the 3rd digits in each of the numbers are interchanged, which of the following will be the 2nd digit of the lowest number?
3. If in each number the 3rd digit becomes the 1st digit, the 1st digit becomes the 2nd digit and the 2nd digit becomes the 3rd digit, which of the following will be the 1st digit of the 2nd highest number?
4. Which of the following represents the difference between the 1st and the 2nd digits of the 2nd highest number?
5. If ‘1’ is subtracted from the 3rd digit of each number and ‘1’ is added to the 1st digit of each number, which of the following will be the sum of the 2nd and 3rd digits of the 2nd lowest number?