Share It On :
1. W walked 40 m towards West, took a left turn and walked 30 m. He then took a right turn and walked 20 m. He again took a right turn and walked 30 m. How far was he from the starting point?
Can’t be determined
None of these
2. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word POSITIVE each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet?
More than three
3. In a certain code, GATE is written as 5*3$ and TOUR is written as 32@%. How is URGE written in that code?
4. If it is possible to form only one such number with the 3rd, 6th and 7th digits of the number 7394261 which is the perfect square of a two digit odd number, which of the following will be the 1st digit of that two-digit odd number?
No such number can be formed
More than one such number can be formed
5. How many such pairs of digits are there in the number 539816 each of which has as many digits between them in the number as when the digits are arranged in descending order within the number?