Share It On :
1. In a certain code language ‘they have come back’ is written as najasa da and ‘they have gone there’ is written as ‘da ka pa na’. How is ‘come’ written in that code language?
sa or ja
2. How many meaningful English words can be made with the letter IFEL using each letter only once in each word?
More than three
3. Each consonant in the word TIRADES is replaced by the previous letter in the English alphabet and each vowel is replaced by the next letter in the English alphabet and the new letters are rearranged alphabetically. Which of the following will be the 4th from the right end?
None of these
4. Pointing to a girl, Mihir said, “She is the only daughter of my grandfather’s only child”. How is the girl related to Mihir?
5. In a row of 25 children facing South R is 16th from the right end and B is 18th from the left end. How many children are there between R and B?