Share It On :
1. If all vowels in the word SOVEREIGN are arranged in alphabetical order and all consonants are arranged in reverse alphabetical order then which of the following letter will be third to the right end?
2. How many digits are there in the number 893642 retain its position if they are rearranged in ascending and descending order?
More than three
3. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word TRANSCRIBE each of which has a many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet?
4. What will be there in place of in the following series?
EG35, IK99, MO182, PR288,?
None of these
5. What should come next in the following number series?
86 42 34 56 76 42 34 56 42 34 ….