Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
A, Z, B, C, D, W, X and Y are eight friends sitting around a square table, two on each side. All of them are facing away from the centre and each is opposite another. There are three female members and they are not seated next to one another. X sits between D and Z. Y is a female member who sits second to the left of X. Z is not a female member but sits opposite A, who is a female. C sits third to the left of W and is not a male member.
1. Who among the following sits on the immediate left of Z?
None of these
2. Which of the following statements is true about W and X?
Both are opposite each other.
Both are males.
W is a female but X is a male.
Both are females.
3. Which of the following groups includes only females?
4. Who among the following is sitting between B and W?
C and D
A and D
5. Who among the following sits third to the right of Z?