Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1 - 3): Each of the questions below consists of a question and three statements numbered I, II and III given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the questions.
1. Who among Sunita, aina, Veena and Meena is the youngest?
I. Veena is younger than Meena but older than Sunita and Naina.
II. Meena is older than Naina and Veena but not older than Sunita.
III. Sunita is older than Naina but not older than Veena.
Only I and II
Only II and III
Only I and III
None of these
2. How is the woman in the photograph related to Suraj?
I. Pointing to the photograph, Suraj said, “She is mother of my father’s only granddaughter”.
II. Pointing to the photograph, Suraj said, “She is the only daughter-in-law of my mother.”
III. Suraj has no siblings but has a daughter.
Either I or II
3. Among five friends Aman, Neelam, Vidya, Rani and Sapna, whose salary is the highest?
I. Vidya’s basic salary is 100 more than Rani’s.
II. Rani’s basic salary is more than those of Aman and
Neelam but not more than that of Sapna.
III. Neelam’s salary is more than that of Aman.
All I, II and III
4. The management of a company sent out an email, "...Do catch the legend playing his last international cricket match... being telecast live in our office cafeterias. Use your discretion to balance work and passion." Which of the following inferences can be drawn from the above statement? (An inference is something which is not directly stated but can be inferred from the given facts.)
The cafeterias will have quite a number of employees watching the match.
The cafeterias will be packed with employees.
The bosses will be there in the cafeteria but not the subordinates.
The legend will reward those employees who watch the match.
5. According to Gartner, global PC shipments declined 8.6% in the third quarter of 2013, marking the sixth consecutive quarter of fall. Which of the following can be a probable cause(s) of the above phenomenon?
(A) Computer chips are now being used in fewer walks of life.
(B) There has been a shift in consumer preference from PCs to tablets for daily content consumption. (C) Internet-of-things will drive the next wave of computing.
Only B and C
Only A and C