Share It On :
1. Philip, Tom and Brad start jogging around a circular field and complete a single round in 18, 22 and 30 seconds respectively. In how much time will they meet again at the starting point?
8 mins. 15 secs.
16 mins. 30 secs.
None of these
2. A water tank has three taps A, B and C. Tap A, when opened, can fill the water tank alone in 4 hours. Tap B, when opened, can fill the water tank alone in 6 hours and tap C, when opened, can empty the water tank alone in 3 hours. If taps A, B and C are opened simultaneously how long will it take to fill the tank completely?
3. What total amount would Mithilesh get at the end of three years if he invests an amount of RS.11, 200 in a scheme which offers simple interest at the rate of 8.5 p. c. p. a. for three years?
4. Prasad sold his work tools for Rs.1,850 and earned a profit of 25 percent. At what price did Prasad buy the work tools?
5. What would be the cost of building a fence around a square plot with area 462.25 sq. ft. at the rate of RS.34 per foot?
Cannot be determined