Share It On :
Directions (1-3): Study the given information carefully to answer the questions that follow.
A committee of 6 teachers is to be formed out of 4 science teachers, 5 arts teachers and 3 commerce teachers. In how many different ways can the committee be formed if
1. two teachers from each stream are to be included?
None of these
2. no teacher from the commerce stream is to be included ?
3. any teacher can be included in the committee?
4. What is the least number that can be added to the number 1020 to make it a perfect square?
5. A water tank has three taps A, B and C. Tap A, when opened, can fill the water tank alone in 4 hours. Tap B, when opened, can fill the water tank alone in 6 hours and tap C, when opened, can empty the water tank alone in 3 hours. If taps A, B and C are opened simultaneously how long will it take to fill the tank completely?