Share It On :
1. Mr. Pandit owned 950 gold coins all of which he distributed amongst his three daughters Lalita, Amita and Neeta. Lalita gave 25 gold coins to her husband; Amita donated 15 gold coins and Neeta made jewellery out of 30 gold coins. The new respective ratio of the coins. Left with them was 20:73: 83. How many gold coins did Amita receive from Mr. Pandit?
None of these
2. The sum of the digits of a two digit number is 15 and the difference between the two digits of the two digit number is 3. What is the product of the two digits of the two-digit number?
Cannot be determined
3. If 2x + 3y = 78 and3x + 2y = 72 what is value of x + y?
4. A bike covers a certain distance at the speed of 64 km/hr. in 8 hours. If the bike was to cover the same distance is approximately 6 hours, at what approximate speed should the bike travel?
5. In how many different ways can the letters of the word 'CYCLE' be arranged?