Share It On :
1. A rectangular courty 3.78 metres long and 5.25 metres wide is to be paved exactly with square tiles, all of the same size. What is the largest size of the tile which could be used for the purpose?
None of these
2. Murugan, Prasanna and Arun invested Rs.8000, Rs.4000 and Rs.8000 respectively in a business. Arun left after six months. If after eight months, there was a gain of Rs.4005, then what will be the share of Prasanna?
3. In how many ways a committee, consisting of 5 men and 6 women can be formed from 8 men and 10 women?
4. In a lottery, there are 10 prizes and 25 blanks. A lottery is drawn at random. What is the probability of getting a prize?
5. A man is 24 years older than his son. In two years, his age will be twice the age of his son. The present age of the son is