Share It On :
1. If the numerator of a fraction is increased by 250% and the denominator by 400% the resultant fraction is 7/19. What is the original fraction?
None of these
2. A, B, C and D are four consecutive even numbers and their average is 65. What is the product of A and D?
3. A sum of Rs.1634 is divided among A, B and C such that A receives 25% more than B and B receives 25% less than C. What is A’s share in the amount?
4. The average of four positive integers is 72.5. The highest integer is 117 and the lowest integer is 15. The difference between the remaining two integers is 12. Which is the higher of the two remaining integers?
Cannot be determined
5. The difference between the simple interest and the compound interest obtained on a principal amount at 5 pcpa after 2 years is Rs.35. What is the principal amount?