Share It On :
1. The average weight of A, B and C is 45 kg. If the average weight of A and B be 40 kg and that of B and C be 43 kg, then the weight of B is:
None of these
2. The maximum numbers of students among them 1001 pens and 910 pencils can be distributed in such a way that each student gets the same number of pens and same number of pencils is
3. In how many ways can a group of 5 men and 2 women be made out of a total of 7 men and 3 women?
4. A card is drawn from a pack of 52 cards. The probability of getting a queen of club or a king of heart is:
5. Ayesha’s father was 38 years of age when she was born while her mother was 36 years old when her brother four years younger to her was born. What is the difference between the ages of her parents?