Share It On :
1. A man sold an item for Rs.6750 at a loss of 25%. What will be the selling price of same item if he sells it at a profit of 15%?
None of these
2. The sum of the circumference of a circle and the perimeter of a rectangle is 132 cm the area of the rectangle is 112 sq. cm and breadth of the rectangle is 8 cm. What is the area of the circle?
616 sq. cm.
540 sq. cm.
396 sq. cm.
Cannot be determined
3. The cost of 5 kg of apple is equal to the cost of 12 kg of rice. The cost of 3 kg of flour is equal to one kg of rice. The cost of one kg. of flour is Rs.17.50. What is the total cost of 3 kg of apple, 2 kg of rice and 4 kg of flour together?
4. Thirty-five percent of 740 is 34 more than a number. What is two-fifth of one number?
5. The ratio between the angles of a quadrilateral is 6: 3: 4: 5. The smallest angle of a triangle is one-fourth the largest angle of the quadrilateral. Largest angle of the triangle is 10° more than second largest angle of the triangle. What is the second largest angle of the triangle?