Share It On :
Directions (1-5): Each question below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
1. A plethora of cultural talent ________ the spectators busy at a talent hunt programme where students from various colleges get together to_________ their mettle in various contests.
2. The _______ of Chinese plastic thread should be banned as it ________ thousands of birds every year during the kite flying season.
3. Harish ___________with me some basic techniques that one can _______at home without even owning a drum set.
4. In the present case, the facts clearly _______ that the required reasonable degree of care and caution was not __________ by hospital in the treatment of the patient.
5. Students from the Middle East and the African countries have___________ been ________ contributors to the pool of foreign students in the university.