Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1-5): Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.
A. Besides, they get a lot of exposure to novel things through media.
B. Therefore, their mental development did not show any extraordinary signs.
C. Children of the present generation appear to be smarter than their earlier counterparts.
D. Thus, the environment of present days has brought out these changes.
E. This is probably because there are lots of opportunities for their indirect learning.
F. Children of yester years did not have these facilities.
1. Which of the following will be the Third sentence after rearrangement?
2. Which of the following will be the First sentence after rearrangement?
3. Which of the following will be the Sixth sentence after rearrangement?
4. Which of the following will be the Second sentence after rearrangement?
5. Which of the following will be the Fifth sentence after rearrangement?