Share It On :
Directions – (Q. 1 - 5) Study the follwing information carefully to answer the questions that follow –
In a tournament, a total number of 400 players have participated in five different sports, viz., badminton, hockey, lawn tennis, cricket and baseball. 15% of the total players have participated in badminton. Two-fifth of the total players have participated in hockey. 6% of the total players have participated in cricket. Remaining players have participated in baseball. On-fourth of the hockey players are females. 20 % of badminton players are make. Half the players who have participated in Lawn tennis are males. There are 45 female cricket players. No female player has participated in baseball.
1. Number of female players participating in badminton is approximately what percentage of the number of players participating in baseball?
2. What is the difference between the number of male players participating in hockey and the number of female players participating in lawn tennis?
None of these
3. If due to certain reason cricket game was dropped and all the cricket players left the tournament, then what wouyld be the total number of male players in the trounament?
4. What is the respective ratio between the number of male players participating in badminton and the number of female players participating in hockey?
5. What is the total number of female players participating in the tournament?
Tags : bank exam ibps po bank po ibps clerk online exam maths quantitative aptitude data interpretation caselets