Share It On :
Directions (Q.1 - 7): Solve the following questions -
1. Who established the Indian Civil Liberties Union in 1936?
(a) Subhash Chandra Bose
(b) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(c) Jawaharlal Nehru
(d) Rajendra Prasad
2. Which of the following was established first?
(a) Banaras Hindu University
(b) University of Bombay
(c) Aligarh Muslim University
(d) University of Allahabad
3. 'Yosemite' is a
4. The first Indian Satellite Aryabhatta was launched in
5. Where is the shore based steel plant located?
6. Which two of the following are connected by the North South corridor?
(a) Srinagar and Kanyakumari
(b) Mumbai and Chennai
(c) Amritsar and Kolkata
(d) Hyderabad and Bhopal
7. The pollutants which move downward with percolating ground water are called