Share It On :
Directions - (Q. 1 - 7): Solve the following questions -
1. Optical fibre works on the principle of
(d) total internal reflection
2. Which application in Microsoft Office is feasible for preparing presentations?
(a) Microsoft Excel
(b) Microsoft Word
(c) Microsoft PowerPoint
(d) Microsoft Publishers
3. The language which was used to build Internet Pages in the beginning of Internet Technology is
4. Name the branch of Zoology that deals with the scientific study of animal behaviour.
5. The metal used for making aircrafts and rockets is
6. The process of improving the quality of rubber by heating it with sulphur is called
7. Which source has been particularly fruitful in finding novel anti-tumour agents such dolostatins?
(a) Marine sources
(c) Venoms and toxins
(d) Combinatorial chemistry
Tags : ssc cgl exam ssc exam preparation ssc cgl tier -1 preparation online exam preparation general studies for ssc cgl