Given below is the list of questions asked in today's exam (All Shifts) based on memory (as provided by students) -
1. Find Odd one? Agra, Darjeeling, Shimla, Ooty
2. Euro Cup 2016 Winner is?
3. When did french revolution begin?
4. First viceroy who died in India?
Ans. Lord Mayo
5. Which of the following range parallel to the Indian Coastline?
Ans. Western Ghats (also known as Sahyadri)
6. Who is called the blade runner?
Ans. Oscar Pistorius
7. Maximum thorium reserve in which country?
8. United Nations established in which year?
Ans. 24 October 1945
9. Morphology of chromosome can be best observed in which stage of cell division?
Ans. Metaphase stage
10. Vande Mataram song has been taken from which Book?
11. What is the full form of WEP?
Ans. Wired Equivalent Privacy
12. Which county allows human euthanasia?
13. When was the UNO established?
14. Pandit Shivkumar Sharma play which instrument?
15. Quartz is made of which element?
16. Unit of radioactive?
17. Father of Abul Fazal?
Ans. Shail Mubarak
18. Which is called quicklime ?
Ans. Cao (Calcium oxide)
19. First Indian origin women go to space?
Ans - Kalpana Chawla
20. Best way to treat non biodegradable waste?
21. Author of Meghdoot?
22. Which is the cleanest form of energy?
Ans - Wind energy
23. Device used in data link layer?
Ans -Bridges and switches.
24. Which trees are found in social forestry?
25. Vikram Shila University established by?
Ans -King Dharmapala
26. Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi got which prize together?
Ans - Nobel Peace Prize
27. Car while taking a turn experiences what kind of force?
Ans - Centripetal force
28. First battle of Panipat fought between Babar and?
Ans -Ibrahim Lodi
29. SEBI is?
Ans -Regulation Authority
30. Sharda Act is related to?
Ans - Child Marriage
31. Council of ministers can be sacked by President on the recommendation of the?
Ans -Governor of a state.
Will be appearing for SSC CGL Exam Tier - I...... Then why not attempt Two Free Mock Tests and check your preparedness: